Thursday, January 29, 2009

Drawing of the day 003...I swear this was drawn on Wed. I hate my scanner!



Han Solo: [sounding official] Uh, everything's under control. Situation normal.
Voice: What happened?
Han Solo: [getting nervous] Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
Voice: We're sending a squad up.
Han Solo: Uh, uh... negative, negative. We had a reactor leak here now. Give us a few minutes to lock it down. Large leak, very dangerous.
Voice: Who is this? What's your operating number?
Han Solo: Uh...
[Han shoots the intercom]
Han Solo: [muttering] Boring conversation, anyway.

(My absolute favorite piece of dialogue in all of Star Wars)

3 comments:

Josh Holland said...

I believe you Joel. Nice one.

Jack C. Gregory said...

I like this one a lot, and I don't even like Star Wars anymore.

KMcGstudio said...

Midget Chewbacca is smooth.