Monday, April 27, 2009

Sooooooo, I'm full of shit.




In the post below I said that I would be posting more, getting back on track, etc... yada, yadda, yadda, blah, blah, blah. I have dropped the ball on the drawing of the day postings and that sucks. Life has been nuts since I last posted anything. I got a new job, my grandma died, I got a new car, etc... But here I am back at it. I cannot do the drawing of the day again just yet but I will in a few weeks.

Next week we are going to Disney World and I have a little project I may be working on while I am there (not for Disney, just for myself), so ther is that.

I will also start posting sketches for a new comic book that I am going to be illustrating as soon as I figure out what everyone looks like.

So there is my update, I will be posting some other stuff I have been doing since I last posted as well. I hope you enjoy what is to come.

-Joel

3 comments:

Shannon Bonatakis said...

yay joel's back!

what's the new job?

Unknown said...

Double yay! for Joel.

New car, huh? What kind? Something fun? Or something smart?

Jack C. Gregory said...

I hope you bought the Oscar Meyer Weiner Car! (to match your dogs)